mootastic1

Daniel James Brown
Cloud Atlas
David Mitchell

Knit Two

Knit Two - Kate Jacobs ***Spoilers if you've not read the first book in the series***

Sequel to The Friday Night Knitting Club finds the reader back at Walker and Daughter five years after the conclusion of the first novel. A lot has changed since Georgia's death, but the women of the Friday Night Knitting Club still get together, albeit a little less regularly, and rely on each other's friendship. Peri now runs the store while Dakota attends NYU. But when Lucie offers Dakota a chance to spend the summer with her in Italy, Dakota jumps at the chance. As does James, Anita, and Catherine.

Another light read, I was able to finish this book in a day. I was happy to find there were no more emotional twists and was able to just enjoy the book for what it was. It was fun to see Dakota growing up and experiencing the pangs of first love. Anita's storyline was a nice addition as well. I can only say that I'm disappointed that KC still seems to be on the outside of the group as we still don't seem to know any more about her than we did before.